Assessment and Training Costs
The cost of our assessments and training courses vary depending upon your specific requirements. A small piece of work such as requesting that we act as certificate provider for a Lasting Power of Attorney will cost less than a larger, more complex Mental Capacity Assessment or training course. That said, we recognise that costs for assessments and training can be very high so we aim to keep them as reasonable as possible.
We charge a competitively priced fixed fee for each assessment and will tell you the cost of the assessment before we complete it leaving you with no nasty surprises. Our training courses can be provided at a time and location that suits you and typically for up to 20 people at a time. Unless otherwise stated, we don’t provide courses where you can book individual places.
A Mental Capacity Assessment Includes:
- A report and assessment as to whether the person has or lacks capacity to make a specific decision at a particular time and our reasons for deciding one way or another
- A face-to-face meeting with the person concerned
- If required, a consultation with any family members or professionals involved with the person’s care
- Ongoing communication with you to ensure that you’re happy with the decision we are assessing capacity on and to keep you updated with our progress
- No hidden fees
- We aim to have completed our assessment and have the report back to you within 2 weeks of being instructed
A Training Course Includes:
- A professionally written course specifically for your organisation
- A qualified health or social care professional trainer
- A copy of the slides used during the training for each delegate
- Opportunities to ask questions or address particular topics during the training
- A friendly, professional approach to all our training courses