Continuing Healthcare Training
All of my training can now be booked as a face-to-face course (subject to COVID-19 safety measures) and virtually over the Zoom platform.
Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Training is available for Local Authorities and Clinical Commissioning Groups and solicitors.
My Continuing Healthcare training has become very popular. Either as a stand-alone introduction or as part of an ongoing training package. Local authorities, Clinical Commissioning Groups and nursing homes alike use my training to develop a robust understanding of the CHC process and benefit from working through real-life examples in the safety of a training session. I have also been instructed by law firms to provide training to solicitors about how to apply the 4 key indicators and how to apply Government redress guidance. I can offer CHC training at a variety of levels from a quick introduction or refresher to more in-depth sessions that focus on specific aspects of Continuing Healthcare. All of my Continuing Healthcare training is bespoke, so whatever you require, I can provide training to your exact needs.
I have been asked to provide Continuing Healthcare Training in the following areas:
- An introduction to Continuing Healthcare
- Advanced Continuing Healthcare
- Continuing Healthcare for manager who supervise MDT members
- Continuing Healthcare for Care Homes
- Continuing Healthcare and the Legal Limits of Local Authority Funding
- The 4 key indicators: What do they mean?
- Government Redress Guidance